ZADtheoriginalZADtheoriginal

Main Art Favorites Reviews Stats

mutant war mutant war

Hi, I play and notice that the enemies can change the stance if you go behind them and attack them , they stand still punching at the air. I dont know if this is a bug but just want to let it know.
Greetings
-Zad

benjachok responds:

Hey you that bug is fix now come and play for fair.

Dick Ball Dick Ball

There's a glitch where the foe goes off-screen(Down) and start to score even if you go off-screen too, this happens sometimes like 3/10; the projectile respect the frame.

Nerdbasher responds:

Than you for the feedback, whilst I was unable to manage to fix that slight error I have altered the restart button so that the ball is now reserved and the scores stay the same.

1HG: A Schoolboy Crush 1HG: A Schoolboy Crush

Great game , pretty cool story love it good trilogy you got!!

*******For other gamers******
Beat him with "W" at final hit!!!!

Apples in the Tree Apples in the Tree

Congratulations for this enjoyable and pretty well stylish game; the only issue I saw, was a bug when wake up from dreaming land , sometimes Dolly just disappears and had to refresh.

The medals were a really good way to entertain and the most difficult was "Fan Number 1" but In my opinion I enjoyed trying to get that medal because the "Tornado Souls"(Rust in Peace-Megadeth) background song.

I can say that the medal -The Beast of Pirate's Bay- 50 pts is a way to get 50 pts for free you can down it to 25 or 35 so they can approve it , but that's just an opinion on that medal the other stuff that the game has is pretty good planned.

I really recommend this game if you want to have fun for a while, but if your lap-top or computer (or mayhap the internet you are paying for isn't good enough) are slow you will get lag and rage at madness, also I just remark the game is slow at beginning and when you are trying to get the medals but you'll pick up the pace and then you'll see that this game is a Diamond in the Rough.
-Greetings Zad